JUDGES, LAWMAKERS AND ALL LEVELS OF GOVERNMENT
SATAN IS NOW COMING INTO FULL POWER.
What Can You Do?
People often think that corruption is “just a way of life”, but every society, sector and individual would benefit from standing United Against Corruption.
Here are some examples of how you can stand and fight against corruption. Follow this link for a complete Call to Action Matrix.
- Ratify and enact the UN Convention against Corruption. Countries that successfully attack corruption are far more legitimate in the eyes of their citizens, creating stability and trust.
- Know what Convention requires of your government and its officials.
- Rooting out corruption allows social and economic development.
- Educate the public about the government’s responsibility to be corruption-free.
- Equal and fair justice for all is a crucial element for a country’s stability and growth. It also helps to effectively fight crime.
- Raise awareness with the public, media and government about the costs of corruption for key services such as health and education.
- All of society benefits from functioning basic services.
- Engage the youth of your country about what ethical behavior is, what corruption is and how to fight it, and to demand their right to education.
- Ensuring that future generations of citizens are brought up to expect corruption-free countries is one of the best tools to ensure a brighter future.
- Report incidents of corruption.
- Create an environment where the rule of law prevails.
- Refuse to participate in any activities that are not legal and transparent.
- Increases both domestic and foreign investment. Everyone is more willing to invest in countries when they see that funds are not being siphoned off into the pockets of corrupt officials.
- Foster economic stability by enforcing zero-tolerance practices towards corruption.
- A transparent and open business community is a cornerstone of any strong democracy. [****]